The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator is a self-report questionnaire designed to identify valuable differences between normal, healthy people. The MBTI is utilized in a variety of organizations to identify the ways in which decisions are made and communication is maintained. nyerogepes jatekok Understanding the results will last a lifetime.
Jeanne Taylor McClellan facilitates this information packed workshop that is an experiential approach to understanding why we behave as we do and why others react to you as they do It involves completing The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (about 20 minutes, completed before the session) and then participating in a variety of activities that demonstrate why the following sentences may sound very familiar.
- “Please talk to me ~ even if it’s only to tell me why you’re not talking to me”
- “I want everyone to be happy ~ at least happy enough so that nobody comes bothering me.”
- “It’s not enough to be told that you love me ~ please supply more details.”
- “I haven’t told myself that I’m getting older, because I hoped I wouldn’t notice.”
- “You’re not angry with me, are you, just because I did something foolish which hurt you deeply?”
- “I have nothing to apologize for: I’m just sorry about everything in general.”
- “Let’s organize this thing and take all the fun out of it.”
- “I can do anything I decide to do ~ the only thing I can’t do is make decisions.”
Participants receive a detailed 18-page report with their results. The report is a highly personalized narrative and graphic representation of their personality profile. It describes in detail the individual’s four-letter type and the Step II facets are presented graphically. ingyen játszható nyerőgépes játékok The results are then applied to four important components of professional development: communication, change management, decision-making, and conflict management. ingyenes online nyerőgépes játékok The report describes the individual’s style and suggests ways of using that style more effectively.