Jeanne Taylor McClellan
Jeanne Taylor McClellan is J. Taylor Consulting. Jeanne is an Organizational Effectiveness specialist with 20 years experience in the field of organizational design, people development, motivation and team building. zakłady online pl She is a registered organizational effectiveness professional, a certified business coach and a trained facilitator for experience based learning.
Jeanne is known for her particular expertise in the areas of organizational assessment and redesign and specifically in analyzing organizational systems, facilitating, implementing and supporting change strategies, team building through adventure programming, and leadership development. She is a dynamic instructor and facilitator, skilled in creating an atmosphere of motivation, acceptance and challenge that provides learning opportunities for all types of groups. In creating customized programs and services Jeanne works with organizations to design and implement comprehensive processes that support and revitalize organizational performance. Jeanne is a certified business coach and qualified administrator of the Highlands Ability Battery, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, and DiSC inventories.
In part Jeanne’s career includes:
- Maintaining a private counseling practice for individuals and couples; Specializing in communication skills
- Managing the development, delivery and support of specialized programs in leadership development, quality assessment, and process redesign for over 15 healthcare facilities nationwide
- Managing the training and development program for a staff of 400 and a management team of 30 at the Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York City
- Facilitating the design, implementation and evaluation of a customized program that transitioned multiple service departments into one customer focused unit for several large healthcare facilities
- Designing and implementing comprehensive, customized, experience based training and development programs
- Leading the creation of learning academies and process redesigns for healthcare organizations and manufacturing and IT companies
- Serving the Main Line Chamber of Commerce as Facilitator and Administrator of the Main Line Chamber’s Leadership Main Line.
- Coaching senior executives and individuals in a various industries as they enhance their communication and leadership skills and expand their careers.
Jeanne Taylor McClellan earned her Bachelor’s degree in Education and her Master’s degree in Adult Counseling at West Chester University in West Chester, PA. polskie zakłady bukmacherskie online She has completed additional graduate work in Clinical Psychology and holds a Certificate in Forensic Psychology from The Chicago School of Professional Psychology. Jeanne is bilingual in Spanish and English and continues her personal education in management studies, communication and experiential education. She is a member of the Southern Chester County Chamber of Commerce and volunteers for Wings for Success in association with La Comunidad Hispana. She continues her service on the Board for Women in Leadership and Service at West Chester University after serving as Chair from 2015-2017. kasyno online opinie